The privacy statement applies to the use of my services, including my Ibsite and other Ibsites and services that refer to this privacy statement.
When you use these services, you will share information with me. I want to be completely open about the information I collect about you, how I use it, who I share it with and the choices I give you to control, update and access it. I have written this privacy statement to:
- show how I respect and protect your privacy
• explain how I collect, use and protect your personal information
• tell you what rights you have
I have a desire to explain all this in an understandable way, and I have tried to keep the information free of difficult legal language. If you still have questions about any of this, feel free to contact me .
Information I collect
How do I collect your personal information?
The information I collect about you depends on which parts of the services you use, whether you shop from me, or provide information in other contexts. I collect personal information such as:
- you give me, for example when you register a user account, shop for goods, subscribe to my newsletters, give feedback on delivery or contact me with questions.
- is automatically registered when you use the service, for example when you visit my online store.
- I receive from other smyces, such as other service providers or from public registers (eg the National Population Register).
You have no obligation to provide me with personal information, but if you choose not to do so, I may not be able to offer my services, as I may not, for example, deliver my products, charge or contact you regarding your order.
What personal information do I collect about you?
I collect personal information in the following categories:
- Basic information such as name, address, date of birth and contact information such as email and phone number and date of birth. I collect this information in order to provide the services I offer, for identification and registration, and for marketing.
- Information about your user account and your customer relationship, such as order information, payment information, delivery information, registered mortgages, receivables, shopping lists and shopping cart, marketing and communication settings, any affiliate programs you participate in, any usage restrictions, product suggestions and your contact with customer service. I do this to be able to manage your customer relationship, provide good service, help you and have the opportunity to contact you if necessary.
- Information that arises in connection with the use of the services or purchases from me, e.g. technical information about devices you use when you visit my services, communications I have sent you, coupons and personal content, data collected via cookies and similar technologies when you visit my Ibsite.
- Information about settings, preferences and household, if you state this yourself.
- If you have been recruited; information about the recruitment, e.g. who recruited you, the time and whether the recruitment led to a new user and trade. I do this to be able to provide rewards to both parties and for continuous analysis of the recruitment program.
- Information obtained from other information, whether generated or provided, such as marketing segments and other information about users’ shopping habits to better understand them.
- Delivery information, such as video surveillance of my collection points for security reasons.
- Who can order for you and which agreement and group you belong to, if you are an assisted user or someone who orders or manages assisted users.
- Demographic information obtained from partners who specialize in understanding and describing behaviors, lifestyles and shopping habits, usually based on where you live, if you do not reserve against this.
- All other information collected on the basis of your consent. In that case, you will receive specific information about what information I collect and what it is used for when I ask for your consent.
I will be able to link information collected in connection with different services to the extent that the information is collected for the same purpose (see information about the purposes below).
Children’s personal information
How is your information used and protected?
How do I use your personal information?
I use information that I register about you for the following purposes:
- Provide services; I process personal data to offer and offer services to you, and as such, the processing is necessary to fulfill an agreement to which you are a party. For example, personal data is processed in connection with:
- that I offer digital services with a personal user account
- that I sell, package and deliver my products to a name and an address Identification of users, both to offer a user-friendly and safe service. that I send information and updates, both about deliveries you have ordered, but also general and personal information and training about the service and service offers that apply to you
- that I provide additional services in addition to the delivery of goods as part of my offer, e.g. by receiving and processing the mortgage
- invoicing, credit control, payment follow-up and secure payment
- error correction, customer service and complaint handling
- that I adapt my offer (eg. delivery offers, opening hmys, capacity, prices, functionality, etc.) based on personal information, settings, preferences and usage patterns
- that I deliver goods without you necessarily being present, for example while you are not at home (where I, for example, document the delivery with a photograph of the goods’ location)
- that I deliver goods to a collection point or a collection point (eg through video surveillance for security reasons and marking of the order with the name for easy use)
- that I deliver goods from online stores I work with on logistics and delivery services
- Development and analysis; I process personal information to understand users’ needs and to improve and further develop the services I offer. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is my legitimate interest in improving my services. Examples of such purposes may be:
- to collect and analyze information to understand usage patterns and needs, for example to improve my offer, optimize the service, communication, product offer, capacity, etc. Here I can use user surveys (electronically or by phone), automated feedback or submitted proposals.
- to use statistical data to group users on the basis of usage patterns, duration of customer relationships, place of residence, age or other information to understand how these affect the use of my services. In these cases, the information will be processed together and / or anonymised.
- to be able to do troubleshooting and error correction of incidents that happen to individual users
- to prepare user surveys, user analyzes and market analyzes based on usage patterns and demographics.
- Sales and marketing; I process personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with applicable law. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is my legitimate interest in marketing my services. Examples of such purposes may be:
- recruitment program where users can recruit other users
- to share personal information with subcontractors who offer sales and marketing services to us, when this is necessary to perform an agreed task
- to exchange necessary information with partners when this is necessary to fulfill my obligations to you (for example, I share information that you have traded with us with Norwegian Reward if you wish to earn points based on trading with me).
- to market relevant products and services in connection with the delivery of products from online stores I work with.
- Personal marketing in other digital channels; To ensure relevant advertising also on other websites or services, I work with advertising partners, such as. Google and Facebook. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is my legitimate interest in marketing my services. You can opt out of personalized marketing in other digital channels in my account. This does not include marketing in my own services or marketing that is not aimed directly at you, such as. ads that appear randomly to all visitors to another site.
- Direct marketing; As a user of my services, I may communicate offers, news and product choices as functionality, changes or news in my service, or anything else that is assumed to be relevant to you, via e-mail, telephone, mail or as a notification through the app. The basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is my legitimate interest in marketing my services.
- Customized shopping experience and communication; To make your shopping experience on my website the best possible, I adapt parts of the online store and communication to just you. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is my legitimate interest in adapting my services. Examples of customized shopping experience may be that I provide you based on shopping history, settings, preferences and usage patterns:
- personal content, such as personalized offers or suggestions for things I think you need now
- more relevant search results
- custom blogpost or prioritization and sorting of blog
- custom editorial content and campaigns
- customized offers and content in communication that is unique to you
- Safety and prevention of abuse; I will be able to process personal data to ensure good security in all my services and to detect or prevent various types of misuse of services and fraud, and the legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is my legitimate interest in, among other things:
- detect fraud or misuse of my services or payment methods
- Comply with statutory obligations; I process personal data in order to fulfill legal and statutory obligations, for example in connection with:
- reporting and presentation of information to the authorities when required by law
- Other purposes you have consented to; I will be able to process your personal data for any other purpose for which you have specifically given me consent.
How do I store, handle and protect your information?
Protecting your personal information (and other information you have stored in your user account) is one of my top priorities. My security work includes both physical, technical and administrative measures and includes risk assessments, access management, archiving routines, routines for handling data and much more. Among other things, the security measures must ensure that your personal information is lost.
I regularly assess whether there are changes or improvements I can make in risk exposure, technology choices, training and in relation to legal requirements. You can be sure that my website stores your personal information in a secure way.
How long do I store your information?
I usually store information about you for three years after you registered or last used the service. When your user account is terminated, I will delete personal information with the exception of information I are required or allowed to store for a longer period of time in accordance with applicable law (eg. the Accounting Act). Information that is no longer necessary for the purpose will be deleted, so that in some cases the storage time will also be shorter than three years. Anonymous information is not subject to restrictions or requirements for storage time.
Who can have your personal information revealed?
I can provide personal information to:
- Companies who partner with me when you consent or it is permitted in accordance with applicable law, for example when it is necessary to deliver my services to you.
- Partners and subcontractors will be able to access the information if this is necessary to perform services for us. In such cases, data processor agreements are entered into to ensure information security, and my partners may not use the personal data for any purpose other than to offer the service agreed with us.
- Other customers who have an order at the same pick-up point and time, and who pick up before you, will be able to see using an access code that your order is marked with your name.
- I can also provide information:
- In statutory cases, for example by order of the tax office, the police or other public authorities, in accordance with strict predefined processes.
- In connection with business transfers, e.g. as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of my assets or transfer of services to another company.
Transfer outside the EU / EEA
I mainly process personal data in Norway and within the EU / EEA. In some cases, I cooperate with partners outside the EU / EEA (so-called third countries), and in such cases I take extra precautions to ensure that personal data is processed satisfactorily and transferred on an adequate basis, including through the following measures:
- Use of the EU Commission’s standard agreement that ensures the transfer of personal data to third countries (standard contract clauses)
- Transfer to countries pre-approved by the European Commission
- Transfer to companies committed by the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures privacy at EU / EEA level when data is processed in the US
Right of access
You have the right to receive information about what personal data I process and how I process it. Most of the information I have about you as a user, you get an overview of in your account . To exercise your right of access and access all personal information I have stored about you, you can contact me .
Right to correction
It is important that the information I have about you is correct, and that it is necessary to perform the services I are going to do for you and provide you with good service. You can demand that I correct information about you if it is incomplete or incorrect. You can correct most personal information in your account . If you discover errors that you can not or will not correct yourself, you can contact me .
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal information that applies to you and that you have provided to us in a structured, frequently used and machine-readable format. You can receive these by contacting me.
Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw the permission to process your personal data in cases where consent is the relevant basis for processing. This is done by using the settings you have available in your account or by contacting me.
Reservation against direct marketing
Users of my website can receive messages with suggestions, tips, offers and surprises through newsletters by e-mail, push notifications and SMS. You can unsubscribe from such marketing at any time (or again) by going to your account and changing your settings.
Reservations against all types of inquiries (other than required by law and necessary to perform the services I offer) can be easily made by contacting me.
Right to delete
I automatically delete personal information when it is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
You can also request that I delete your personal information by deleting your user account. In this case, your personal information will be deleted within 30 days, with the exception of the information I have to store for other reasons (eg according to the Accounting Act). You can order deletion and close your user account here
I may combine information from cookies with other information I have registered about you, your user and your customer relationship when permitted by applicable law, or you have given us your consent.
How and why
Cookies and other tracking technology, and the information collected using them, are usually used for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies and service offerings:Such cookies are important for the operation of my website and my digital services. They are necessary for you to be able to register and complete a purchase, and they facilitate a good user experience. For example, I store a cookie that is used to recognize you when you return, so that you do not have to log in with your username and password every time you visit us (this is deleted when you log out of your account).
- Analysis of use and development of the service:Cookies help us to monitor the use of my digital services, so that I can improve them. I collect and store log data about which categories and products my users click or search on, which parts of the online store are most popular, which links you come from or follow, and how long the users stay. This is to be able to learn what my users are interested in, improve the product range and offers. The information is also used to show you more relevant products and for capacity planning.
If you do not want this, you can in connection with my ads on Facebook click, select the option “Why do I see this?” and “Hide everything from this advertiser.” You can opt out of cookies from Google and DoubleClick by going to Google’s Ads Preferences. If you do not want to submit data to Google Analytics , you can prevent this by following this link .
My website respects the headline “Do not follow”. You can enable “No Trace” in most browsers. You can also read more about advertising with cookies and opt out of this completely for one or more third-party providers on the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page .
Changes to the privacy statement
An updated privacy statement is always available on these pages, and the last date for change will always be stated. I reserve the right to change the privacy statement, including as a result of changes in legislation, at any time and without notice.
You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the applicable privacy terms at all times, and by creating a user account you accept them. Significant changes to the privacy statement will be announced and will take effect from the time following the announcement.
Contact us / other questions or complaints
My website by the CEO is responsible for the processing of personal data as described above. If you disagree with how I process your personal information or have questions, I’d love to hear from you. Feel free to send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that my processing of personal data is not in accordance with what I have described here, or that I in other ways violate the privacy legislation, you can also complain directly to the Data Inspectorate.
- The agreement
HanneHellvik.com is a service that is delivered over time, both through digital solutions, content, and delivery of goods and services from our own online store or from other online stores I work with. These terms apply to all registered users and include all services provided by HanneHellvik.com with subsidiaries and affiliates (both digital services, including – but not limited to – the Ibsite and all sales of products and services). Together with your order, confirmed through an order confirmation, these conditions constitute the overall contractual basis for purchase.
At HanneHellvik.com some of the information I request is required by law, something is necessary to deliver the products you may order. You can read more about how I process this user information in our privacy statement.
The person who is registered with the user and as a customer of HanneHellvik.com is responsible for payment of the services provided by HanneHellvik.com or HanneHellvik.com’s partners in accordance with the relevant terms. The responsibility also includes others’ use of the customer’s access, including unauthorized use, as long as it cannot be demonstrated that unauthorized use is made possible through negligence on the part of HanneHellvik.com.
A user account can only be valid for one (1) person or company with associated personal information and user information.
Purchases of goods on HanneHellvik.com can only be made by adults over 18 years of age. Terms of sale and other information on my Ibsite is only available in English. I only deliver to the home delivery addresses specified at any given time.
Consumer purchases are regulated in NorIgian law, among other things regulated in the Consumer Purchases Act, the Right of Withdrawal Act, the Marketing Act, the Personal Data Act, the e-commerce Act and the Credit Purchase Act.
Regulation (EU) no. 1169/2011 (Food Information Regulation) applies as the regulations regarding labeling and nutrition declaration (Valid from 13 December 2014).
- Definition of parties
This party, Seller, is: Hanne Hellvik Enkelpersonforetak, with contact address in Marie Foreidsvei 12, 4640 Kristiansand, org. no. 924399821, telephone number 41636383, by e-mail email@example.com, and is hereinafter referred to as “HanneHellvik.com”, “seller”, “I”, “us”, “our” or “our” .
User is: A person or company with associated personnel and user information who has entered into an ongoing contractual and customer relationship with Hanne Hellvik Enkelpersonforetak (HanneHellvik.com) by registering a user account and thereby agreeing to these terms.
Buyer is: A user who has completed a purchase; The person or company that is stated as the buyer in the order confirmation, and is hereinafter referred to as “buyer”, “user”, “assisted user”, “you”, “you”, “yours”, or “yours”.
Prices and payment
All prices are stated including VAT unless otherwise expressly stated. The total purchase price includes all costs associated with the purchase, including packing, shipping, delivery, deposit, bags, etc.
For small orders, additions to the delivery price may apply. These are specified in price lists and in connection with information on total delivery price.
As a logged in user, the prices can vary with e.g. geography and local factors, such as local price competition. Home delivery prices can also be affected by demand and accessibility in your area.
Prices are constantly changing and I therefore reserve the right to change prices as a result of changed prices from our suppliers. I reserve the right to refuse delivery of all goods based on price fluctuations and stock situation.
For private customers, the purchase price is settled through a bank or credit card via my Ibsite. The purchase price is reserved on the card when ordering. The card will be charged the same day as the goods leave our warehouse.
For corporate customers, the purchase price is settled through an invoice sent by e-mail to the invoice address the customer has given in their profile. The invoice has a 14-day payment deadline from the date the goods are delivered unless otherwise agreed. For corporate customers, there is also a credit and logistics fee of 15% which is added to the price of each item. When navigating around the online store, the prices include this fee.
In the event of non-payment, the claim will, after prior notice, be sent for collection. HanneHellvik.com has a sales lien on the goods sold as security for its claim on the purchase price with the addition of interest and costs.
I reserve the right to refuse delivery, including selling a limited number of an item to the same person within a period of time. In such cases, the purchase price will be refunded.
- Entering into an agreement
The agreement is binding on both parties when the buyer has sent his order to the seller.
HoIver, the agreement is not binding if there have been typing or typing errors in the offer from the seller in the ordering solution in the online store or in the buyer’s order, and the other party realized or should have realized that such an error existed.
- Ordering process
Your order is binding when the order is registered on our server. Once I have registered your order, I will confirm this by sending you an order confirmation. If one or more products in the order are sold out, I reserve the right to cancel your order or parts of it. In the event of a sold-out situation, you will be notified of this together with information about what I can offer, either in the form of the money back, a credit note, replacement item or later delivery. You will then have the opportunity to either accept our new offer with the changes I specify or to cancel the product lines that are affected by the discrepancy.
When paying with an invoice, the invoice to the buyer is issued when the item is shipped. The payment deadline is stated on the invoice and is a minimum of 14 days from receipt.
Buyers under the age of 18 cannot pay with a subsequent invoice.
Delivery takes place at the address you have provided in your user profile and for the period specified on the order confirmation. My website delivers to the doorstep. At business addresses, I deliver to the mailbox or nearest post office. HanneHellvik.com has the risk for the goods until you have received the goods in your possession. If the delivery of the goods is delayed, I will give you information as soon as I know about it, together with information about when delivery can take place. In the event of delayed delivery of more than 5 working days, you are free to choose whether you want to cancel the purchase or accept a new delivery time. If you cancel the purchase, a refund will be made within 15 days after I have been notified.
HanneHellvik.com reserves the right to refuse delivery to individuals, households or addresses, and without stating the reason.
- The risk of the item
The risk for the goods passes to the buyer when he, or his representative, has had the goods delivered in accordance with point 6.
HanneHellvik.com complies with the rules in force at any given time in the Right of Withdrawal Act, which gives a general right of 14 days to withdraw from the date of delivery to regret your purchase. The buyer must notify the seller of the use of the right of withdrawal within 14 days from the deadline begins to run. The deadline includes all calendar days. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, public holiday or public holiday, the deadline is extended to the nearest working day.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to users who act on behalf of a company or organization.
If the purchase consists of several deliveries, the cancellation period will run from the day after the last delivery has been received. The withdrawal period is extended to 12 months after the expiry of the original deadline if the seller does not state before the conclusion of the agreement that there is a right of withdrawal and a standardized withdrawal form. The same applies in the event of lack of information on terms, deadlines and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal. If the trader provides the information during these 12 months, the cancellation period still expires 14 days after the day the buyer received the information.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us in an unambiguous manner by e-mail: hannehellvik.com. You can use the enclosed cancellation form, but it is not mandatory.
If you regret the purchase of goods, I will refund all payments I have received from you for applicable goods, not including the delivery costs, without unnecessary delay and in all cases no later than 14 days after the day I receive notification of your decision to withdraw from this agreement . I make the refund using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise with us. In all cases, you will not be charged a fee as a result of the refund.
I may withhold the refund until I have received the goods back, or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, or until one of these times occurs first.
You must return the goods or deliver them to addres: Marie Føreidsvei 12, 4640 Søgne to Hanne Hellvik, without unnecessary delay and in all cases no later than 14 days after the day you notified us that you will regret the purchase. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the deadline of 14 days has expired.
When using the right of withdrawal, the item must be returned to the seller without undue delay and no later than 14 days from notification of use of the right of withdrawal has been given. The buyer covers the direct costs of returning the item, unless otherwise agreed or the seller has failed to state that the buyer will cover the return costs. The seller cannot set a fee for the buyer’s use of the right of withdrawal.
If testing or testing of the item goes beyond what is justifiable and necessary, the buyer may be responsible for any reduced value of the item.
You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated at a maximum of approx. kr 100, -. You are responsible only for any reduction in the value of the goods due to a different handling of the goods than that which is necessary to determine their nature, properties and function.
form Completed form is sent to:
Marie Foreidsvei 12,
I / I hereby notify that I / I want to leave my / our agreement (*) for purchase of the following
items ordered on (fill in): / received on (fill in)
services (fill in) ordered on (fill in): / received on (fill in)
Signature (By letter)
- Defect in the item – the buyer’s rights and complaint deadline
If there is a defect in the item, the buyer must within a reasonable time after it was discovered or should have been discovered, notify the seller that he or she will invoke the defect. The buyer has always complained in time if it happens within 14 days from the defect was discovered or should have been discovered. Complaints can be made no later than 2 months after the buyer took over the item.
If the item has a defect and this is not due to the buyer or conditions on the buyer’s side, the buyer may, in accordance with the rules in the Consumer Purchase Act, Chapter 6, withhold the purchase price, choose between correction and re-delivery, demand price reduction, demand termination of the agreement and / the seller.
Complaints to the seller should be made in writing.
Correction or re-delivery
The buyer can choose between claiming the defect or correcting the delivery of similar items. The seller may nevertheless oppose the buyer’s claim if the implementation of the claim is impossible or the seller causes unreasonable costs. Correction or re-delivery must be made within a reasonable time. The seller is in principle not entitled to make more than two remedial attempts for the same defect.
The buyer can demand a suitable price reduction if the item is not corrected or returned. This means that the ratio between reduced and agreed price corresponds to the ratio between the value of the item in defective and contractual condition. If there are special reasons for it, the price reduction can instead be set equal to the significance of the defect for the buyer.
If the item has not been repaired or returned, the buyer can also cancel the purchase when the defect is not insignificant.
I have a 30-day right of return, which means that you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for return, your item must be in the same condition as you received it, unused or unused, with tags and in the original packaging. You also need a receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, I will send you a return shipping label, and instructions on how and where to send the package. Items sent back to me without first requesting return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Injuries and problems
Check your order upon receipt and contact me immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that I can evaluate the problem and do it correctly.
Exceptions / non-returns
Unfortunately, I cannot accept returns on sales or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
I will notify you when I have received and inspected the return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you will receive an automatic refund using the original payment method. Keep in mind that it may take some time for the bank or credit card company to process and post the refund as Ill.
- Conflict resolution
Complaints are addressed to the seller within a reasonable time, cf. items 9 and 10. The parties shall try to resolve any disputes amicably. If this does not succeed, the buyer can contact the Consumer Council for mediation. The Consumer Council is available on telephone 23 400 500 or www.forbrukerradet.no.
The European Commission’s complaints portal can also be used if you wish to lodge a complaint. This is especially relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. The complaint is submitted here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr .